Law & Physics @physics171
17 December, 10:39
Parasites a root cause for most health ailments, problems?

Parasite detox, cleanse.
Spread the word.
Share.
Eliminate physical and non physical parasites.

Parasite elimination testimonials?
Is your health improving as you become aware of how powerful removing parasites is for our bodies and minds?
Information suggesting to do a two month cleanse, soft approach to lesson die off of parasites, less toxins, a slower purge.

Have been experimenting with doing higher doses as well, like dropping nukes on harmful critters.
Interesting the medical establishment covering up, hiding truths of parasites, more precisely micro parasites, not visible to the eye, needing a microscope.

Does anyone have any health problems?
Are you active with parasite removal?

Not finding evidence for human viruses being legit, though parasites are becoming known all over the world for causing most serious health problems?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 @Cornell77
This is one of the most important posts on AU! Came to this realization about 2 years ago as i was on track for an awful neurological "diagnosis" i.e. ALS, etc. Been detoxing parasites for 2 years! But i was extreme case. I've amassed a wealth of knowledge and personal experience and am passionate about helping others! Thank you so much for posting!
11:03 AM - Dec 17, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Cornell77 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
17 December, 12:04
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Lovely.
Welcome.
Thank you.
Blessings on your healing, truth and wisdom journey.
🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396