Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I want to Thank Everyone again for Your Prayers for My Son and Daughter!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ
My Daughter has been released for work now! Doing much better! β€οΈπŸ’«
And My Son is feeling alot better too, now that He has had All meds for a couple days! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯° He just go5 extra Ivermectin from His Dr. to have on hand βœ…
He will be coming for a visit soon!! 😍☺️
Remember I love You ALL! πŸ₯°β€οΈ I am so Thankful for You All! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
May You All Have the Best Christmas Ever! πŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸΌ
10:51 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 December, 11:26
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Just seeing this Beverly. Great News. Praise God. Prayers for continued comfort and healing in Jesus name πŸ™β€πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 December, 11:43
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ Thank You Fren πŸΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ Merry Christmas!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
17 December, 11:13
Great news.. Have a very Happy and Healthy... Merry Christmas Enjoyβ€πŸ’šπŸ˜˜πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

17 December, 11:24
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ’«

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
17 December, 11:02
☺️❀️

17 December, 11:24
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
❀️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 December, 10:55
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank You GOD and Thank You JESUS. So glad they are doing better. GOD bless you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

17 December, 11:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
And You Thank You πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’«

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
17 December, 10:54
πŸ™Praise the LordπŸ™
ILYSM β™Ύβ™Ύ
πŸ™πŸ’–God Bless You & Your Family BeverlyπŸ’™πŸ™

17 December, 11:29
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Love You Sweet Kiki πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜˜ So Much!! You been here for me quite awhile! Wishing You and Your Family The Best Christmas Ever!