Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
There's a message in this meme posted by Elon Musk.

Two men on the moon looking back at earth. Shoulder patch on front guy is American flag. What is the patch on shoulder of guy holding a gun to the other's head? NASA logo?

THIS ACCOUNT MIGHT BOT BE NOTABLE?

Guy with blue tick > NEVER WAS

What 'account' does he mean? The 'account' of the moon landing?
As in "a report or description of an event or experience"?

The gun suggests astronauts were forced to give an 'account' which was not true.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...
10:33 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 December, 10:37
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
wow - that would be a gigantic reveal. My husband who is semi-awake thinks I am nuts when I try to tell him the truth about the moon landings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
17 December, 11:22
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
You are not alone! No matter how many times I explain what is happening to my partner, he always knocks me back. I find that a little insulting, I tell him so, but the brainwashing goes deep. I see him shocked at some revelations, but he always manages to find an excuse to explain it.

I showed him a meme of a spaceship, hmm, seemed real, his take on it? Starwars film. BUT THEY MAKE FILMS TO SHOW US THE REALITY! Then when the reality comes out, the brainwashed believe it's a movie!

I keep trying, he takes notice of one TV programme, GB News with Nigel Farage & Mark Steyn (he clings to his every word) where the truth is slowly being revealed. I point out he believes what he sees there, but everything I tell him is BS. His reply - where's your evidence! Well, I have tons of it, offical evidence, but he glazes over and it goes in one ear and out the other. It's on the internet so it has to be rubbish! Oh. Not rubbish on TV then. Hang in there. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396