Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
05 February, 10:53
silver destroys the Banks ! ......😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 12:54
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
I'm doing my part, but they said they couldnt' ship for 10 days and they sent me an email saying their fraud department wanted more information from me. I had to send a copy of driver's license and a utility bill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
WTF... that's insane! I am waiting for my bar. Didn't have any issues when I bought some last time. Hoping I don't run into this game they played with you :/ :/ I will blast their eardrum! Hope you receive your silver soon...🙏
01:54 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 01:56
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
The delays are because they dont have it, yet.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 02:01
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
I had to pre-order mine as well, they said it would available to ship on the 14th... but when you buy it you hold the price as well. People are all buying so they keep running out! :)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 01:04
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
Yes, that's what I thought, stalling for time to get some