Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
silver destroys the Banks ! ......😎
10:53 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
10 February, 08:44
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
I ordered more today! Don't feel discouraged, because whatever amount you can purchase helps. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
07 February, 05:55
I bought 60 oz. Not much but I hope every bit counts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlene Hoffman @ArleneJoy215
05 February, 05:19
Speech is silver, silence is golden.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
05 February, 04:00
Been stacking now for a 12 years.
The game has been rigged for a long time.
I bought at all prices, it didn't matter because it was always safer in physical metals than the banks.

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
06 February, 07:41
In response Lynda Mathews to her Publication
PROUD FOR YOU PATRIOT...
IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL PERFECT DAY SOON!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 12:54
I'm doing my part, but they said they couldnt' ship for 10 days and they sent me an email saying their fraud department wanted more information from me. I had to send a copy of driver's license and a utility bill

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 01:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
WTF... that's insane! I am waiting for my bar. Didn't have any issues when I bought some last time. Hoping I don't run into this game they played with you :/ :/ I will blast their eardrum! Hope you receive your silver soon...🙏

05 February, 12:53
In DC some serious equipment is being brought in. Here we have what is speculated to be a military grade cell jammer or a mobile cell transmitter. I get the impression that it's either to jam an entire city's cellular network or provide an emergency one in the event the hard wired ones go down.💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 February, 02:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
prepping for the activation of the emergency broadcasting network.
swamp creatures are hard of hearing, need message broadcst with a LOUD VOICE

05 February, 12:27
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Charlie Discusses Latest Updates Updates with Nicholas Veniamin - YouTube

?E M A I L R E G I S T E R: http://www.nicholasveniamin.com/?B I T C H U T E: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jcOs2EA1BUJH/?Y O U T U B E: http://NickV....

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
05 February, 12:17
Is the Stock Market going to crash?

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
05 February, 12:03
Nice!

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
05 February, 11:50
can only afford the 10 oz bar and I got some 1 oz coins

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 February, 11:40
Anyone want to share who they bought from? I'm pretty new at all of this, thanks

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
05 February, 12:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
bullen by post i used

Lionesque Anon @WiscoChick917
05 February, 02:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Apmex, JM Bullion, SD Bullion

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 February, 11:08
Gold shall destroy FED.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
05 February, 10:59
I bought some, plus extra in the name of my fellow patriots that could not! #wwg1wga

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
05 February, 10:54
Bought mine yesterday