Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 December, 02:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's too late IMHO....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 December, 02:36
Tucker has guts….pray he’s well protected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
16 December, 10:04
I read the LIFE Warren Report - 30 years ago and realized there was a coup d'etat
1st thought OMG what does this mean for America & 2nd, that was a long time ago, why don't I see something more?

Then in time I parked it. I didn't forget it I parked it. Thought about it, watched JFK TV shows every year till there was really nothing new. "if you repeat the lie enough"
I need to make a list of all the ones they cycle thru on the TV every year
JFK
MLK
Titanic
J Lennon
Dracula
WW1, WW2, Hitler & Vietnam, Pearl harbor, Caesar - The entire War Channel

Little did I know it's all a big Truman Show style propaganda. I used to wonder how the Russian ppl dealt with the propaganda their gov't was feeding them; well now don't I feel silly. 😜

They made it all about JFK and how he was a ppl's president, Camelot like, a president that was not under their control (Cuban Missal Crisis), who would have thought it was a multi generation evil that goes all the way back to biblica

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 December, 09:09
Wow, CIA named in both assignations in same week. Hopefully striking the right cords! Unfortunately had step brother and wife tonight at dinner. Both pharmacist talking masks work , ivermectin and HCQ does not, jab is great... I pointed out I never wore a mask, shopped for 4 families, ran my business and was the only one that never got sick The just retired but got up and walked out to agree to disagree

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 December, 06:21
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
CIA is now in the cross hairs...The FBI got a royal shellacking this week from Twitter drops...And, they are not done with them...Next is the CIA...Both about to be splintered into a thousand pieces ;) Tribunals will be sprinkled with FBI and CIA dogooders! I was doing what was best for our country...I was just following orders...Very well then is that it? Bye bye!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 December, 09:08
Love Tucker...fearless warrior with an awesome laugh

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 December, 09:01
💥💥💥Happy Friday...Kim !!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 December, 08:56
oh boy...lord protect another one.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 December, 08:44
DS will pay literal hell recompense for what they did to JFK>