Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
16 December, 11:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yes, Ron Wyatt is legit, I've listened to him and researched his work for at least 15 years.

He also found the Real Mt Sinai in Saudi Arabia (where the Bible says it is), and Noah's Ark in Turkey.

If you want more info and an eye witnesses, that has been to Ron's house and send all the evidence, look up Michael Rood on YouTube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 December, 10:54
Psalm 2:1-11

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 December, 10:54
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Psalm 2:12

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 10:22
1 Peter 1:19 KJV
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 December, 09:55
🙏❤️👍💥😃👀Happy Friday Lauren !

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 December, 09:55
Wow I want to see more . Sooo very Interesting , ready for part 2

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 December, 10:00
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Merry Christmas Patriot ❤🤗

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 December, 10:59
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 December, 09:41
OMG wow lauren♥️heavens dark, earthquake, ground splits, jesus blood spilling into the cracks, down onto the arc of the covenant. talk about no coincidences⚡️