Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
12 December, 10:21
Speaking of ElonAnon and white rabbits...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
13 December, 05:07
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Alice knew.
Panda eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 December, 08:22
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
So many.

And for so long.

I do wonder if all those BAC's really are BAC's or just mocking us.

It's also possible they had no idea what they were doing. But someone above them was directing them.

Unfortunately all dissident music began after CIA was formed. The goal was to tear the nuclear family apart.

There's a reason why male rock stars wore/wear women's clothing.

Infiltration not invasion.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 December, 04:02
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
A good friend was the sound engineer for one of the top Metal bands for 25 years(not Metallica, but close). He told me it was all an act with so many bands, that the management is who told them what would sell. Most musicians are pretty smart...and could figure out what they were selling, and that it was wrong. So, I don't let them off the hook.

Friend taught me a lot about resonance, frequencies and energy. I recently asked, just being around the audience(as the sound booth is always right in the center of audience, how do you think those demonic words, and energies were affecting you and your audience. He agreed, it's been hard to shake.

I'm not going to judge them, that is God's job, but I know what should be avoided. Have been praying that God gets hold of my friend's heart completely. Would appreciate any prayers sent up for all of these people. It isn't too late, until it's too late.