Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 December, 01:21
The Real POTUS Announcement - 12:59pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
15 December, 02:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
"Within hours of my inauguration."
~ President Donald J. Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 December, 02:52
In response CharRose to her Publication
It's 45's hint that it's coming, & hopefully just around the corner. Major crossroads ARE happening BTS, energetically. EVENTS are all dependent on ppl receiving light codes & integrating, before news (all timeline crossing, etherically) become public awareness, just like CDC-Fauci exposure, FBI raid on 45, to Twitter events w/ EM. 🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
15 December, 07:31
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Please educate me on what you mean by light codes.

15 December, 08:41
In response America First to her Publication
Solar flares are light codes coming into everyone's DNA. It is part of the Ascension taking place since Fall/2018 (when Gamma Hz-the true 5G Hz(5D+ New Earth) released for this transition by the galactics & Source). PPL WW rec'd them & then synchronicities happen in digits (guided by higher self/soul) for the DNA to be activated, after some integration(thru sleep/nap) from CMEs that contain light codes; shows up sometimes in Schumann Resonance, & others will not, but disseminated by the blue rays-grid crew on the move to anchor in other codes for humanity/Mother Earth's system (as she's like a motherboard, as seen from many vids of Tartaria lately, w/ captitol blogs to cathedrals as parts on her kingdom to act as free energy generators, not as what these dracos did invert those sites Hz/purpose). These changes the Hz w/in one's projection from 3D to 5D reality, new timeline into Higher state of consciousness/paradigm shift-rtn to Heaven on Earth. https://anonup.com/thread/...

16 December, 12:44
Wow. I think I get what you are saying. This is fascinating.

So, what does this mean for humanity? Will we be able to fly?

16 December, 01:17
W/activated inner pwr, astral travel is possible. Acitvated higher senses are limitless to one’s spiritual growth & graduation level. As one graduated from say 3D->5D ppl can access ones pwr for that realm,to be experienced. Many old souls here for the liberation ie builder races who are advance, have higher access to their pwrs-DNA strands activated beyond 5D, due to their spiritual growth, to have earned their mastery DNA blueprint & ancient wisdom to help humanity in this transition-liberation.

16 December, 01:41
Wow. This is simply amazing information. I don't understand it all. Nor, do I understand everything. But, I'm open to listening.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
I know it can be a bit much w/ all the info. But being open-minded & not closed off to all these lost/hidden knowledge will help trigger one's DNA & will be able to resonate & perhaps activate more w/in one's DNA to higher state of consciousness. When I first began, I was constantly guided to sit at my PC to watch a lot of vids fr other starseeds who has recd their knowledge thru downloads-via meditation. Part of that process was to trigger my awareness-lost memory & soon recall my TRUTH & higher missions for this endgame, w/c is part of the Grid crew-blue rays in service to restore Mother's system back to her divine creation/purpose. I'm sorta of what u would call a witch/vampire hunter, since I've been guided to travel to many of their dark territories to brk their SRA shield/dark portals (cancer on GAIA) around their haven. This vid may help you in someway, as she's one of gifted starseed I was guided to follow for Intels/lost wisdom back in 2018. https://youtu.be/TaKYgcbOi...
02:04 AM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it