Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 12:20
So no running for speaker of the house or JFK Jr as running mate announcement?

booty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 December, 02:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when John re-emerges soon which party will he run for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 December, 03:29
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Well I hear the democrat party will cease to exist👀😉 so.....

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 December, 03:35
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
:) I was wondering what it might look like logically moving forward with the removal of the 2 party system, right v left. would it be a seperate party to bring forth the changes? just thinking out loud :)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 December, 05:27
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Agreed. A new party should emerge....unless we are doing away with gvmt completely👀🔥

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
self governing makes sense in a brave new world I guess
05:43 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SMa rk., click on at the bottom under it