Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
07 February, 12:34
Does anyone know what happened to all the sworn affidavits? We’re all those people arrested for lying under oath? I mean there were hundreds of people who wrote statements. What happened?If they were telling the truth then why isnt there an investigation into their claims?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
07 February, 12:36
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
my answer may be wrong....but the courts wouldnt listen to the evidence. they just blew it off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 12:39
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
thats what doesnt make sense. people willing tk risk loosing their jobs friends and family to come forward and write a statement just to be blown off? i dont get how thats even legal or possible.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
07 February, 12:43
its just a bunch of BS. why wouldn't they listen to the evidence. my opinion...they (the courts) were bought off. i seen where one court in PA is scheduled to hear evidence on the 19th.

I feel someone was paid off just to move on. If i were one of those people who came forward just to get blown off id be pissed. especially if me coming forward cost me my job.
12:47 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
07 February, 12:51
me to! its crazy that none of these people have been arrested (that we know of). I think they should see what laws were broken. of nothing else defamation of character.

07 February, 01:10
right. this is what frustrates me. This also will keep people from coming forward in the future if this is how it goes.