Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
Does anyone know what happened to all the sworn affidavits? We’re all those people arrested for lying under oath? I mean there were hundreds of people who wrote statements. What happened?If they were telling the truth then why isnt there an investigation into their claims?
12:34 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 12:51
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Sounds like we're trying to make sense in the new nonsensical world..tough nut to crack friends

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
07 February, 12:36
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
my answer may be wrong....but the courts wouldnt listen to the evidence. they just blew it off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
07 February, 12:39
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
thats what doesnt make sense. people willing tk risk loosing their jobs friends and family to come forward and write a statement just to be blown off? i dont get how thats even legal or possible.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
07 February, 12:51
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
should say if.