Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 December, 01:44
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
A pause for the cause.,

A Patriot is a person who loves their country and who will boldly defend it. It' doesn't mean allegiance to a person.

Tying the two together is a logical fallacy. Patriots existed before Trump and they will exist after Trump.

If one chooses to support Trump yet not the Q Op, or the Q Op and not Trump, or neither, they can still be a Patriot.

Where were all of the Patriots during the illegal lockdowns, BLM/antifa riots, while children were being muzzled and our families coerced into genocide jabs and torn apart by propaganda?

Those who took action off the internet are the truest Patriots.πŸ™

Implying a Patriot must have allegiance to a person in order for them to have allegiance to their country is a slippery slope, akin to a type of grooming that can lead to dictatorship.

Trump is throwing fancy parties at Mar-a-Lago. He and his family are together and living large. How are your families doing?

Godspeed PatriotsπŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 December, 01:34
let the ones who are weak jump ship. they were "sunshine" patriots anyway. finish cleaning them out so the strong can thrive in this new era.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 December, 01:33
Quiting is NOT in my vocabulary, NEVER!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 December, 01:33
Quiting is NOT in my vocabulary, NEVER!

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
15 December, 01:26
Have not, will not jump ship. He is amazing

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
15 December, 01:10
I would neve jump ship, we all get tired but I will never quit. I gave an OATH AND i WILL KEEP IT. God Bless All!

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
15 December, 01:14
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
❀️⚑️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 December, 01:08
That person is spot on. I definitely agree with everything said. Impressive. WOW.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
15 December, 01:08
Not jumping ship here, I'm in for the long haul. No turning back!! WWG1WGA

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 December, 01:02
This person knows their comms!! WOW.