Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 12:20
So no running for speaker of the house or JFK Jr as running mate announcement?

booty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I personally love how he trolls the MSM & the DS.
They bite.
Every.
Single.
Time.
I have learned to stop predicting & just wait to see what happens. If you believe in the multiple timeline theory then you have to know that every negative outcome has to be worked out to the end.
The positive outcome is what we're all waiting on. I trust God & in no way think that me throwing a temper tantrum would speed things up.
12:31 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
15 December, 12:48
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
so perfectly said! i was writing that but not quite as eloquently just afew mins ago but decided to erase it due to my lack of eloquence. lol 💯💥🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 12:37
he trolled his way right out of a republican nomination. bunch of fucking retards on this site

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 12:33
what a great lesson! stop trying to predict so you stop looking dumb as fucking rocks!! tell the others. they still have trumps cock down their throat

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
15 December, 12:38
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication