Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 December, 11:11
💥The Trump Card~

Posted to Truth at 10:58.

1058-Operators on Standby

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
15 December, 11:15
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Ummmm, is this his BIG ANNOUNCEMENT? 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My thought at first, but then I reconciled.
11:16 AM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
15 December, 02:13
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I'm breathing now! At first I was pissed! It's been a rough mont so far! Been preoccupied with worry over food, bills, etc. Husband had Emergency stomach surgery 2 weeks ago! An ulcer perforated through his stomach wall! Thank God I got him to hospital before Sepsis set in. Oldest son isn't speaking to me because I lost track of dates and forgot his daughter's birthday in November! I just feel like I've been slapped around from 1 end to the other! I calmer now and just trying to keep my head up!

15 December, 03:45
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
I will keep your husband in my prayers. There's so much happening, check out Kim Runner's page-JFK files released...Trump kicking ass...it's incredible.