Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 02:04
Nana thx johnny1x
I have never seen this, I really appreciate you sending!
Most of the things I see on here I have already seen in a rabbit hole at some point.
I love love when I find thngs I have never seen!

http://www.gnosis.org/libr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
06 February, 02:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They were petrified and their remains are found all over the globe. The Great Awakening really does bring out the hidden truths. Imagine what we will learn after the Divine return....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Total Truth @b4truth
06 February, 05:07
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I would not call Demons and Fallen Angels Devine or embrace their return. Yes it's true their fossils are all over the world. Some as large as 10k feet tall. They are the Olympians(demi-gods) Children of Titans(gods)- in Greek Mythology. However Biblically they are known as Fallen Angels and mixing with human DNA Demons. Demons are disembowled Giants. God Destroyed them all in Noah's flood cause they ate humans and were trying 2 corrupt human DNA. Yes they are coming back. God also had real Angels(good ones) cut down all those massive giant trees. Why? Dummies were worshipping them. Idolitry.

Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
I was about to ask who the OP was referring to..in hopes that she meant Jesus Christ. Amen Total Truth...amen.
12:31 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Total Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by deactivateNOTSAFE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Search Truth, click on at the bottom under it