Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 02:04
Nana thx johnny1x
I have never seen this, I really appreciate you sending!
Most of the things I see on here I have already seen in a rabbit hole at some point.
I love love when I find thngs I have never seen!

http://www.gnosis.org/libr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
They were petrified and their remains are found all over the globe. The Great Awakening really does bring out the hidden truths. Imagine what we will learn after the Divine return....
02:20 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Total Truth @b4truth
06 February, 05:07
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I would not call Demons and Fallen Angels Devine or embrace their return. Yes it's true their fossils are all over the world. Some as large as 10k feet tall. They are the Olympians(demi-gods) Children of Titans(gods)- in Greek Mythology. However Biblically they are known as Fallen Angels and mixing with human DNA Demons. Demons are disembowled Giants. God Destroyed them all in Noah's flood cause they ate humans and were trying 2 corrupt human DNA. Yes they are coming back. God also had real Angels(good ones) cut down all those massive giant trees. Why? Dummies were worshipping them. Idolitry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
07 February, 12:31
In response Total Truth to his Publication
I was about to ask who the OP was referring to..in hopes that she meant Jesus Christ. Amen Total Truth...amen.

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
06 February, 04:39

Jim Cue @1QLight
06 February, 04:15
Makes ya wonder? Can't wait for TRUTH to be know in the land once again!

06 February, 04:36
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
This one looks like a mongolian woman to me. I call her Tenzin.

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
06 February, 04:50
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
The Wizard of Alderley Edge
BY IAN · PUBLISHED JULY 23, 2008 · UPDATED DECEMBER 18, 2018

Alderley Edge may have been a sacred site for many thousands of years; the area is steeped in folklore and legend. King Arthur and his men are said to sleep somewhere beneath the sandstone cliffs, and the area is associated with the wizard Merlin. There is a carving of a bearded face above a well next to which the words “Drink of this and take thy fill, For the water falls by the wizard’s will” are carved. The date of the carving is unknown.

06 February, 03:36
The giant trees that these Nephilim Titans cut down were the Pillars Of Heaven. Hence their unltimate punishment. Our history is about to be revealed. 💚💫💚

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 February, 03:31
The ROCKS Were ALIVE! | COMPILATION & PROOF! ⁽⁴ᴷ ⁶⁰ᶠᵖˢ⁾ - YouTube

Thanks for stopping by! Please Like, Subscribe, Comment & Share for more content like it!Clip(s) originally uploaded by the channel(s);-The Dictionary Of Tru...

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
06 February, 03:49
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
You can see definite forms especially with a little help like they provided with some of them. it will be absolutely fascinating to finally learn the real truth of what has occurred here on Earth.

Lynne Geis @lynneg
06 February, 02:28
I think my spirit remembered. This is one of my art pieces. Awakening the Earth Spirits. Angels in the clouds and earth spirit rocks. I have several others with earth faces too. Thanks for the confirmation. I love when we get these God winks.

06 February, 02:32
In response Lynne Geis to her Publication
I believe this one is in Thailand, reminds me of your art, which is enchanting. Very ethereal 💫💚💫

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 02:22
There is a hell of a lot of ancient history that they have hidden and/or purposely tried to make us think were conspiracies!

06 February, 02:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been on a mission from God this whole year. So much truth buried. We will be enlightened soon I think! 💚❤️💚