TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 02:07
Elon needs to EXPLAIN this. This kind of shit has to stop... don't people not see this is how we got to treating humans like shit..... if we stand for letting them treat animals this way no wonder we have them using US at the test subjects now.... NO ONE GETS A FREE PASS ON THIS NO ONE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 December, 07:06
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
The original Elon who did this was a heartless Luciferian who bought into his positions. He was never a genius, just a rich kid with a Satanist mother who ran Mansons Farm and still visits him in prison.

A woman who was in the elites system was given to be raised by Maye for a while and babysat for elon. She caught him openning portals to hell as a kid.

If he is not now a puppet double of good people, and if we are all being lulled into complacency while he and WEF set up skynet, then know, people like me are praying and pulling for everyone to escape the event horizon.

In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.🙏💛🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 December, 10:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Ya it doesn't even look like the same person. They all look swapped out to me.

Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
18 December, 09:05
…serious jaw implants…lol

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 December, 10:04
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
If you study the ears, there are discrepancies there as well. I know he had hair transplants at one point and with jaw implants maybe, but the ears are different.

Not Important @Notimportant
18 December, 08:57
RIGHT?! Blind takes in a whole new meaning👀😆😂