TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Elon needs to EXPLAIN this. This kind of shit has to stop... don't people not see this is how we got to treating humans like shit..... if we stand for letting them treat animals this way no wonder we have them using US at the test subjects now.... NO ONE GETS A FREE PASS ON THIS NO ONE!!!!
02:07 PM - Dec 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
15 December, 12:12
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
your an idiot if you believe that news article / propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 12:14
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
FEELING IS MUTUAL... lmao... GO DO SOME RESEARCH... God are you part of the problem or are you going to start being part of the solution???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
15 December, 08:29
Fucking crazy...if it's the real EM.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
14 December, 09:17
The TransHuman Agenda. A Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
14 December, 09:15
Dont focus on who you can see
focus on those you cannot.

elon is controlled opposition.
everyone is except Trump.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 09:17
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
or is it "look here not there" 🤔...many aren't even thinking about that ..the death cult does nothing by accident....all l can say is use great discernment.

Robin Oxman @Robino
14 December, 07:31
Let's focus on the mission....and not get side tracked....I love animals too but FOCUS....

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 09:05
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
you do you and l will do me...do you even know the bloodline Elon comes from.... give me a break for God sake....🙄🙄

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 December, 07:06
The original Elon who did this was a heartless Luciferian who bought into his positions. He was never a genius, just a rich kid with a Satanist mother who ran Mansons Farm and still visits him in prison.

A woman who was in the elites system was given to be raised by Maye for a while and babysat for elon. She caught him openning portals to hell as a kid.

If he is not now a puppet double of good people, and if we are all being lulled into complacency while he and WEF set up skynet, then know, people like me are praying and pulling for everyone to escape the event horizon.

In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.🙏💛🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 December, 10:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you for your prayer. It is so important that we all pray.
So I repeat:
In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 December, 02:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I had my voice to your prayer also --

In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.

Love Life @FullwithHope
14 December, 07:01
💔 Crime against animals. Unethical and evil. How can something like this be allowed.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
14 December, 06:29
I believe it's not the same Elon any more. In my view he's either been switched out or he's changed sides now.
But that is just my opinion. I also think he's a wildcard and his job is to shock and awaken us.