Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 08:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
sorry to be the opposition on this one...I think Tik Tok is a train wreck..kids are literally addicted to it..it is dumbing down our society and the reason politicians were fired up about social media platforms was because of the censorship & blacklisting...but I'm sure they also fear skeletons in their own closets being exposed? who knows, but I so wish TikTok would really go away.
11:33 PM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishScot in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 11:37
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
i agree - definitely not good for kids but for adults, right now, it's great for redpilling! + this video is more about censorship and 1A!

and just so you know, it ok (with me) if you disagree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 December, 05:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I agree it is not good for kids but theres so much great info on there NOT getting censored like it was even just 6 months ago.

Its def red pilling heaps of normies atm!