Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 December, 11:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My oldest daughter has gotten red pilled like crazy on TikTok! She's the one now telling ME about the Balanciaga ties with pedophilia and Elon Musk's fight for free speech and Candace Owens' updates on pretty much everything.

In my opinion, TikTok is serving an important function right now, so of course congress wants to ban it! Fookers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
15 December, 01:13
Isn't that David Seaman? He did some good work on pizzagate back in the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
14 December, 11:33
sorry to be the opposition on this one...I think Tik Tok is a train wreck..kids are literally addicted to it..it is dumbing down our society and the reason politicians were fired up about social media platforms was because of the censorship & blacklisting...but I'm sure they also fear skeletons in their own closets being exposed? who knows, but I so wish TikTok would really go away.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 11:37
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
i agree - definitely not good for kids but for adults, right now, it's great for redpilling! + this video is more about censorship and 1A!

and just so you know, it ok (with me) if you disagree.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 December, 10:41
EXACTLY!!! Dummies fall for anything and have been talking against TikTok....🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 There's more TRUTH coming out on TikTok than ANY OTHER MEDIA!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 December, 10:34
98% of congress is corrupt. No wonder republicans and democrats are on the same page on the tikTok issue. Bustards!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 December, 09:07

Christy Luster @christyluster
14 December, 08:50
1000000000%%%%%

I've learned so many things from TikTok - no wonder they want to deny us the use.

Fookers

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 December, 08:36
💥👀❤️Hey Kim!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 09:11
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
hi Daniel!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 December, 08:34
Tonight the Senate unanimously passed my bill to BAN TikTok on all government devices

Josh_Hawley

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
15 December, 01:14
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Maybe the panic is more about what Oracle has . . .