memes matter @NoComment
This is how I learned to forgive, I view anyone or anything objectivly so I may innerstand where my egomotions is blocking so I would become the trauma one day, I saw that was not an option, not tolerating [it] at all but by observing and not taking it personal and lower my vibration to partake here..we give it to God and He swings and loves harder then us👂✍️ and key is to let love win even if it hurts
06:45 PM - Dec 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 December, 06:49
In response memes matter to her Publication
I have made narcissists my biotch, got bigger fish to fry. lol FIAT ending FKS THIS WHOLE MATRIX UP> whole fookin thing, this aspect included.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 December, 06:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 December, 07:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
confession: growing up it wasnt a narc but a psykopathic sadist who still had somewhat insight ..it was WAR..I prayed jesus over him for years while he crusified me and played apart so no one would see or hear
He used corporal punisment, systematically controlled me, eks. I loved writing letters, where he would stand and censor me, corporal punish me if i wrote in a crooked line or take to much or little space between lines
God took care of this situation and he died when I was 11 years old 11/11☕
Love Wins in the most mysterious ways

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 December, 06:47
In response memes matter to her Publication
OMGosh

memes matter @NoComment
14 December, 06:56
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
.🤲❤️