Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 December, 01:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK QUESTION, if Tictok is run by the chinese ccp why are you always posting the vids. make me nervous. i had to remive it from my phone because i believe they are mining data. can u please explain why u are always promoting thier vids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 01:19
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I put myself in danger to bring you only the good stuff.

Only people mentioned by HIREmyHERO in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 December, 12:20
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
👊✅

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 December, 10:35
😁😆🥰😍🤩

Leessa Q Warrior @LMG430
14 December, 10:24
So Awesome. Love It !! ♥️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
14 December, 07:37
🐸👍❤️🙏