Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I am grateful to God for leading you to make this site, and allowing your love to flow out to many in need and I know God Loves You SO Very Much for Praising him in this way, as you do in many. God has gifted me a full blast Kundalini Awakening (May 2020), leading me directly to him through Jesus. I AM is Gods name and He has shown me that his name has been used in vain many times and unbeknownst to many. I AM is a powerful mighty name of He Who Loves You All So Much...
12:09 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carolyn Brickell @eagleeyes20202021
07 February, 12:22
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love you too very much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 February, 12:26
In response Carolyn Brickell to her Publication
Thank You, Gods plan is moving forward though us and him always.

I AM You and You Are Me as We Are One Energy Flowing throughout Everything Universally. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

β€οΈπŸŒŽπŸ™βœοΈ
LOVE YOU πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 12:14
Using His name prior to a negative word is like discrediting his existence. Example β€œI Am not able to do that”, well to me If I AM is God than How can he Not do ANYTHING? Instead by using his name, praising, him as I AM, He will lift You over any barrier, and shelter You through any storm. Example β€œI AM enjoying the ease in which I AM able to accomplish this task, or jump this hurdle, or shed this pain. Always Glory be to God As I AM. Thank YOU and I AM Grateful to witness You...

07 February, 12:16
Much Love to You and May God Bless You continually as I AM Gracefully. Remember words have power.
"In speaking, we often stress no."...why were You taught this way? πŸ€”

This is why they wish to control social media, we are Awakening Spiritually. Thank You JesUs. πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŽ