Only people mentioned by PatriotBre in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 December, 05:07
In response Bre Bre to her Publication
i do not buy it... you knew but dismissed it. so many knew but followed the agenda instead of their heart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
22 December, 12:22
To say being thankful see never got it. What a slap in the face for those what did. I like to think this 'confession' of hers is part of some forced disclosure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
22 December, 12:13
Too late, and apologies are worthless when people are dying and there is no reversing this... "I should have known better". She just admitted she should have researched it, held back on recommending it, told her patients to wait, should have THOUGHT IT THROUGH before recommending it... Too late. Harm done. You're being held accountable now.

I'm seeing more of these lately, as if they jump on the bandwagon of apologies quicker than other doctors - maybe they will get off lightly. I don't think so. What she (and others) have done has caused death, which is absolutely FINAL, to others who trusted them.

Does she really think she can get off with a little apology and go on with her life? Gee whiz...with position comes great responsibility. She's failed on being responsible in a major way.

We'll see more of this, doctors are waking up and running scared.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
22 December, 12:13
this is a confession. bye bye dr

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
21 December, 07:45
Here eat this food that I won’t eat cause it might be poison. Do as I say.