Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 December, 09:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
14 December, 11:10
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Dr. Merritt is treating herself for parasites and has been working toward success against them for 6 months. Her protocol is to go 3 days on the ivermectin (she didn't say whether ivermectin or HCQ) and then 5 days off and over the course of 6 plus months work your way down to 3 days on and 4 weeks off. She says that she intends to do a three day maintenance dose every month. I don't think most of us consider that long term type of treatment against parasites/fungus. Sugar feeds them and most Americans are totally addicted to sugar. Personally, I think it is the parasites that are controlling the addiction and our crazy behaviors. I am going to the farm store today to get the ivermectin that we need to start Dr. Merritt's protocol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
Eating scavengers introduces parasites to the Human body.

Scavengers = Pig, duck, goose,
Bottom feeders - lobster, oysters, shrimp, catfish, grupper, flounder, etc.
Pig is called by many names...but it's still a scavenger. And no... the New Testament did not cleanse the animals... the Scripture was about the Humans not animals.

Old Testament gave us the health instructions how to walk Terra Firma healthy in these flesh bodies. Eating scavengers is a slow boat to illnesses. Everyone is different, some might be ill in the gut, some might be ill in the brain.
How about not being ill at all. Do not eat scavengers.

I remember one guy said pork is okay to eat and I said it's a pig, a scavenger and Father God gave health instructions not to eat swine...He said never thought pork was a pig. Because of the many names for the pig he wasn't putting together the correlation between the two. That's how easily folks can be lied to, manipulated into eating something that is not good
11:35 AM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it