Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
14 December, 11:10
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Dr. Merritt is treating herself for parasites and has been working toward success against them for 6 months. Her protocol is to go 3 days on the ivermectin (she didn't say whether ivermectin or HCQ) and then 5 days off and over the course of 6 plus months work your way down to 3 days on and 4 weeks off. She says that she intends to do a three day maintenance dose every month. I don't think most of us consider that long term type of treatment against parasites/fungus. Sugar feeds them and most Americans are totally addicted to sugar. Personally, I think it is the parasites that are controlling the addiction and our crazy behaviors. I am going to the farm store today to get the ivermectin that we need to start Dr. Merritt's protocol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
14 December, 11:35
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Eating scavengers introduces parasites to the Human body.

Scavengers = Pig, duck, goose,
Bottom feeders - lobster, oysters, shrimp, catfish, grupper, flounder, etc.
Pig is called by many names...but it's still a scavenger. And no... the New Testament did not cleanse the animals... the Scripture was about the Humans not animals.

Old Testament gave us the health instructions how to walk Terra Firma healthy in these flesh bodies. Eating scavengers is a slow boat to illnesses. Everyone is different, some might be ill in the gut, some might be ill in the brain.
How about not being ill at all. Do not eat scavengers.

I remember one guy said pork is okay to eat and I said it's a pig, a scavenger and Father God gave health instructions not to eat swine...He said never thought pork was a pig. Because of the many names for the pig he wasn't putting together the correlation between the two. That's how easily folks can be lied to, manipulated into eating something that is not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 December, 11:04
Do you know the name of the book and the author please? ThanQ in advance…..great post patriot!!! 🙏 💕

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 December, 11:05
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
No sorry I don't 😔

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 December, 10:52
Thanks to John D. Rockefeller for taking over the Medical Schools.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 December, 10:57
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
This man destroyed Western Medicine. A damn shame so many medical ‘professionals’ cannot think for themselves.

https://www.thelibertybeac...

Robert Franz @afsocrob
14 December, 10:48
EXACTLY WHY Ivermectin was forbidden.

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. As we have learned, the corona virus is NOT a virus, it is a parasite. That is why the Deep State BANNED the using of Ivermectin, those with COVID would have been cured IMMEDIATELY.