Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
6 years ago...I got dropped off at the St John's Bridge Portland, Oregon. I had already made my decision. Jump off, and half way off take the glock to the gullet...

READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY.

I was sitting on the ledge, someone came up and pulled me dowm and said to me, "No"

Angels are real, and YOU live amongst them.

#DontBelieveMeAskGod
#BlessUp
11:14 PM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 December, 03:13
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
…thinking of you today, whilst I am stuck in The Coty of Roses for a couple of days.

WWG☝🏼WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 December, 09:56
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Watch out for falling trees!

I've driving that road countless times!

Have a blessed visit.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
18 December, 11:53
You have a special purpose as yet to be fulfilled.

18 December, 12:01
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
As do you!

#BlessUp

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
17 December, 11:53
Thank God for you. You are a beautiful blessing to all that receive your message. Much love and peace to you🥰

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 December, 09:27
Just reading your post now, DD. Thank you for sharing this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 You are so, so special to me and all our AU family. Praise The Lord for sending an Angel to you that night. 🙌🏻 HE had big plans for YOU, my friend… a time such as this. God Bless You. 💛💛💛 I had an Angel save my husband and me. They are for sure real and among us.

17 December, 11:39
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Much Love!

#BlessUp

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 December, 09:15
am so glad angels are real, and rescued you and the courage for you to share with us, know others have been there, probably some right here on AU🕊🤍

16 December, 09:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
16 December, 09:58
Good morning, Sunshine,

I owe you an apology for a post I made below a few days ago.
What I meant and what I posted turned out to be a big fail. I got distracted during the typing process and hit publish in a hurry. The message I was trying to convey was that God is directly working through you WITH HIS ANOINTING TO CAUSE BLIND EYES TO SEE.

Please forgive me for being careless and causing any hurt. My heart's intent was to encourage only.

Pray for me to be able to communicate better ;)

Much love to you, Precious ❤️🙏

16 December, 10:35
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
No apology necessary. I have yet to be offended on AU.

I will pray that we both becme more effective communicators.

#BessUp

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
15 December, 11:54
🕊🪶💕
much love 💕angel 🪶feathers

15 December, 11:58
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
15 December, 10:47
❤️ Praise be to God. Thank you for sharing your testimony.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

15 December, 11:51
In response Truth Grace to her Publication

Richie Richard @Richie
15 December, 07:26
I, for one, am so happy your mind was changed. To be physically and knowingly assisted by angel(s) is an unexplainable feeling of awe and wonder.

I have had at least 3 experiences that I can account to angels. 2 physically and 1 in vision.

Sending love and hugs.

#BlessUp my friend.

15 December, 10:16
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
We are truly blessed!

#BlessUp

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 December, 06:48
✨So happy you were saved💖
#BlessUp

15 December, 10:10
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Me too!

#BlessUp

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 December, 06:43
🙏🙏🙏🙌

15 December, 10:14
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 December, 06:39
I am glad you are still with us.💚

15 December, 10:17
In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 December, 12:25
So happy you were saved. My grandson wasn’t

15 December, 10:20
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
While I am glad to be here, my heart goes out to you and the family. My BEST friend didn't make it either.

I will be praying for you and the family.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 December, 12:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💞

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 December, 11:58
🙌 Praise God 🙌
❤️🕊️

15 December, 12:01
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 December, 11:50
Dont know where I'm going, just tryin
to pay attention to what is & what comes.
God bless you Divine on your path,
glad to be blessed with knowing
you're on the good path.
We're headed up around the bend,
bet it'll be interesting, biblical even.

15 December, 10:22
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
We are in it together!
#BlessUp

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
14 December, 11:40
For I know I have plans for you,” delares the Lord,”plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. “
Jeremiah 29:11

So glad you listened!!

15 December, 10:23
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
That scripture is my mantra!

#BlessUp

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 December, 09:16
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
a favorite scripture🤍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 December, 11:39
That's amazing. Was it an actual angel or a human being an angel?
So glad you are here with us. We are here for a reason and even when we have bad days, we have to realize without all of us the awakening could take longer or possibly not happen at all.

15 December, 10:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I don't know, all I know is he spoke with an authority I had never heard before.

#BlessUp

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
14 December, 10:34
✨🕊✨ God had further plans for you 🙌🏻

14 December, 10:36
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Yerp..

#BlessUp

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 December, 10:34
Been there brother; not a glock or a jump, but a blade

I was in the process and already made a few surface marks then something told me "Nope, not today."

Angel or something is real !

14 December, 10:54
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
You matter...

#BlessUp

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 December, 09:59
Thank God and that angel…we can’t do this without you.

14 December, 10:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Mirror

#BlessUp

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 December, 07:22
🙏 ❣️🙏

14 December, 07:24
In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 December, 07:17
Oh what a wonder Father we have! He paid the cover charge for us with HIS own SON.
And the SON WAS so willing.
❤️
1 Peter 4:8

14 December, 07:25
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 December, 10:13
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This post blessed my soul!!!I felt my heart leap within me!!!
Thanks for posting it!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

14 December, 07:11
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 December, 07:02
Thank You For This Divine message 💖

14 December, 07:07
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
14 December, 06:59
🙏🏻❤️

14 December, 07:08
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 December, 06:56
You were meant to be here with us at this time! Father had other plans for you! I’m so glad that you ARE! I Thank Jesus for Your Well Being! 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫🙏🏼

14 December, 07:01
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Lysanne anon @lysanne
14 December, 05:45
God has a plan for our lives… you’re important to us here that much I know

14 December, 06:07
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Indeed He does...

#BlessUp

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 December, 05:45
glad you’re with us🙏❤️

14 December, 06:08
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
As am I!

#BlessUp

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 December, 05:44
Your post made chills run up and down my body. Angels ARE real. 🙏🙏
And I am thankful you are here. ❤️

14 December, 06:09
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 December, 04:55
I'm so thankful the angel came to you. I'm so thankful that you used your free will, and listened to the angel. You are such a blessing to us DD.

Angels are real, and they are here with us.❤️🙏

14 December, 06:10
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication