Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 December, 02:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 December, 02:19
Wonder what the Amish think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 December, 09:38
"may as well focus on the positive side"

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 December, 09:08
I do not think Elon likes the idea - when someone likes something, their response is immediate.

War is inevitable, so you might as well try to find the positive in it...

Why is AI inevitable? It is no longer in human control? Did they let it loose into the primordial digital slime of the internet, to evolve on its own? Or did they nurture it in a controlled environment, and teach it human emotion and process?

If a 'good' and 'bad' AI got to war - what will be the battlefield?

Will it be digital, or, do they have control of weapons in the real world? Can they control the mechanisms affecting the weather?

Or will they just force their narrative controlled human slaves to fight it out?

Base programming is everything to a machine.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
14 December, 06:06
There is always negative and positive. Never one without the other. I am cautiously positive.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 December, 04:57
Anons been talking about inevitabile for quite some time
We are ready🔥

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 December, 01:27
Do we really need AI ???????????????

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 December, 01:39
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Tyler 316 @TWM316
14 December, 01:18
What do you think the likelihood is of A.I. singularity?

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
13 December, 11:52
Q is Biblical

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 December, 12:19
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
👍

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 December, 04:05
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
partial to this map myself🙂

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
13 December, 11:51
@vincentkennedy
are you playing lead role of Elon?55🕔

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
13 December, 11:48
works for me even just having a positive attitude has always positive impacts on your life that day and then later on too. having a positive attitude is a Priceless trait💚 been playing around with Elon's new AI assistant and asking it questions and I Am learning and teaching and AI is teaching and learning also i feel it's not nefarious at all it's just neutral on a spiritual level 🙏intuitively IMHO
🙏💖🙏I Am manifesting positivity 🙏❤️‍🔥🙏 Christ consciousness going 2 roll with it now cuz I'm Rolling with #Elon2_0 #555
Elon 2.0 is about Truth

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
13 December, 11:14
You catch the game any ?

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
13 December, 11:08
“If something is inevitable - you might as well focus on the positive side”.
- Elon Musk

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 December, 11:30
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
Sounds a lot like NCSWIC.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 December, 10:34
How relevant is title 42 due to expire on Solstice VK?

https://youtu.be/Ak73_Ejax...
Biden faces bipartisan calls to visit the border as Title 42 set to expire - YouTube

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd discusses Biden's handling of the border and the end of the administration's Title 42 immigration polic...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 December, 10:32

2 pictures

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
13 December, 10:31
👍 AI = It's inevitable, so may as well manifest it to be on a "+" side... 🎯

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 December, 11:04
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
im sorry what is ai ? I feel dumb asking . Thank you 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 December, 10:31
Alrighty Then…

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 December, 10:28
jeffBezos Amzn ceo

Miss. Messina @Messina
13 December, 10:59
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
was wondering when bezos name was coming up

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
14 December, 07:28
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
GOOD QUESTION. BRAVE WARRIOR. OUT THEM. STAY SAFE.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 December, 10:24
IDK why the black Knight satellite just came to my mind very strong.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 December, 10:18
00:22est on TS

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 December, 08:58
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
How bout a Lion.
LOVE

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 December, 08:59
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Is that cats showing their true colors. or cats wearing sheeps clothing...

Will we be expected to obey the winner?

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
13 December, 10:11
To the .

Sista Sue @SC18835410
13 December, 10:06
Inevitable…fun to say…also contained in 2 drops…

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 December, 10:04
What if it already exists…..

https://www.imdb.com/title...

makes me think of a matrix inside of a matrix.

AI < > IA

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 December, 10:02
Beware of everything electronic. Luxuries aren't ever free...ever.