that ends the game..
What do you suppose the odds are
that these 4 brothers are ‘Trump’eteers
& in this game of cards here in America
the enemy’s been stacking the deck.
God himself, I believe, has sifted in 4 Wild Cards
the Trumpeteers.
This is why I mentioned Michelle Maggio
& her vision right after J6 of 2/3 of Congress GONE.
I think it was prophetic from God himself.
WE SEE IN THE EYES OF FAITH..
These 4 brothers play their cards
& President Trump comes in
& delivers the death blow
to this whole house of cards deep state operation..
I think there’s a hidden hand of God thing here 🕊️
09:31 PM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
15 December, 01:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The last thing I want to point out is that January 6 happens to be the very first Supreme Court conference day after the holiday break. The fact that it is January 6, in my opinion, is just because Friday happens to fall on the 6th and Fridays are conference days. I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble about the Brunson case. I too want them to prevail. But some of the issues I mention deserved further investigation - they were bugging the heck out of me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
15 December, 01:49
Another thing I discovered by doing a little research is that each Justice has a small group of clerks. These clerks are generally recent law school graduates at the top of their respective classes. A pool of these clerks, along with 7 of the 9 Justices, screen petitions for writ of certoriari. The clerks are tasked with annotating the petitions, summarizing them, recommending which ones will actually be heard. It is their job to gather all pertinent info and make sure it is formatted correctly. So the clerk calling Mr. Brunson is not out of the ordinary- it is proper procedure. The problem I have with all of this is that recent law graduates are making decisions that I believe the Justices themselves should instead be making.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
15 December, 01:40
I have wondered why the Solicitor General would waive the defendants' right for a response, and at the last minute. Research shows that this is the normal response the Solicitor General would give. Why? Because it's not a done deal. The Supreme Court can still order the Solicitor General to respond, even if he/she has previously waived the right. Also I believe that she waited until the last day because there was a recess looming, which will postpone the convention (meeting of the Justices) until after the recess. And, the case is not distributed to the Justices until a response is received from the Solicitor General.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
15 December, 12:34
sent mine in!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 December, 12:39
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
🌟

👍🇺🇸🤩

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 December, 05:12
Definitely DIVINE things going on. 😀🤗😍🙏❤⭐🌟⭐🌟⚛⚛

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 December, 05:12
Definitely DIVINE things going on. 😀🤗😍🙏❤⭐🌟⭐🌟⚛⚛

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 December, 02:57
Somehow I think this could have been part of the "movie"! https://youtu.be/Ek5ehj968...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 December, 10:01
PATRIOTS! IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT THESE 2 LETTERS PLEASE DO ASAP!! IS THIS THE TRUNP CARD? SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT. THE REMOVAL OF A FAKE PRESIDENCY AND ENTIRE CONGRESS! WE HAVE BEEN CALLED TO ACT NOW! EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 December, 11:10
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
sent mine and giving copies to patriot frens to send in
LFG!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 December, 01:18
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
where do I mail it? or is it an email and whats that address, and what exactly are these letters supposed to say