••• Bender ••• @4dBender
A Google Chrome Extension that allows you to highlight or type text and "Ask GPT-3" from any webpage.

https://github.com/graglan...
02:17 PM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 December, 02:35
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
U lost me at: Google Chrome Extension. If they arent oppressing it...then they're in on it. And i was trying to warm up to the idea...on behalf of VK. But u just lost me. If its still there after the EBS then fine...but yeah, no.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 December, 02:56
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
The extension is loaded as a developer, so chrome doesn't support it, they are just the canvas used to run it. I don't like chrome either, but it is the most advanced browser to develop on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 December, 02:56
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
The extension is loaded as a developer, so chrome doesn't support it, they are just the canvas used to run it. I don't like chrome either, but it is the most advanced browser to develop on.