-The Baby Boomer generation: born between 1946 and 1964
-Generation X: born between 1965 and 1980
-Generation Y: aka Millennials: born between 1981 and 1996
-Generation Z: aka as Zoomers: born between 1997 and 2012

Baby Boomer

Generation X

Generation Y

Generation Z

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 December, 05:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was expecting more gen Y,
there's so few of us 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Gen Y was the hardest hit by the propaganda push. The Boomers dropped the ball. Most had no idea that they needed to be paying more attention to what was being taught.

I think the real push for all of this started in the 50’s when they started the education make-over. The indoctrination of the Boomers lead to a certain belief system that the distractions were real life and real life was the distraction.

If I had known 40 years ago, what I found out 10 years ago. I would have raised my kids differently. One hope that I have. They all have integrity and a strong sense of defending what they believe is right. One day, they’re gonna need it.

Glad you’re with us here. There are no accidents. Your purpose here must be something really special. ❤️
07:48 AM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it