Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
M3thods @M3thods
12 December, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
A lot of that going around, it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 10:57
In response M3thods to his Publication
always happens when things are 'slow'
hope you're well. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
12 December, 10:46
Amen!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
12 December, 10:21
Sometimes you just have to stop everything and dance. Let those vibes fly high in body and soul. I got into the way back machine for this one and was surprised by the words....."They say say in heaven love comes first, we'll make heaven a place on Earth......maybe I was afraid before, but I'm not afraid anymore....." VIBES.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official video for "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" by Belinda Carlisle. Revisit more 80's music videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&list=PLjF50D...

amy lilley @amylilley
12 December, 09:32
SRSLY🐸😳🙏🏻😇😎

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 09:35
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Definitely :)

God Wins @Nous
12 December, 09:22
They might be around but they're not you, that's the way i look at it

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 09:20
What exactly does that mean because I will always care and be there for people here who are struggling.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 December, 09:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I'm so grateful for you Hope. I'm so grateful for those like you, and I try to lift spirits when I am doing great, and am so appreciative for the many times I've needed propping up.

I'm guessing it is some kind of comms, which I am not good at...I like to believe that VK and Kim have kind hearts that choose to help those who struggle at times.🙏❤️

Charissma _15 @Riley
12 December, 09:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
God Bless You🙏❤️🙏

Romans 15:1
We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 December, 09:17
😃👍❤️🙏💥High vibes !!