Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 December, 06:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
09 December, 07:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So...here in Brazil we pretty much exhausted all civil options, supreme court laughs at our faces and threaten and issue arrests to us. We're expecting the military to act, but even that will have bloody and dire consequences, and can escalate to foreign military intervention; China, and even the US.
I wonder...Trump exhausted the civil ways 2 years ago, how are we certain he's still in power and military is still under his control? Is it in FULL control?
Showing proof of these TW things will get us where, when the civil ways are corrupt and useless, and people already accepted Biden in office?
Honest question, I need a better understand of this picture for reassurance, cuz things are getting tense and time is running out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
09 December, 07:32
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฉWell what is it,๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought there was progress with the military on the field, but again I had seen that several people said it was a lie and nothing is happening. They also obviously don't follow the people's protests, and yes, what else can you do other than what it has been doing for so long. This is hopeless and very sad. I get very angry that there is no justice in this world. No I'm losing faith that this will end and anyone cares to take action at all, Have we been fooled all these years, Yes we have to believe that when nothing seems to work in this insane madness. I hope that reason will prevail in the end, but I strongly doubt it by now,๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ž

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
You're not allowed to give up, none of us are. They'll hunt us hard if we do. This is war and basically every war is won when one sides gives up. This won't be us.
Things look promising, (see my post about Brazil's not hoisting flag today) and worse case scenario, we can still give them hell through bitcoins, tax evasion and other forms of civil disobedience.

Cheer up, victory is at hand!
09:00 PM - Dec 12, 2022
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it