MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 December, 10:18
Virtually every level of corruption will soon be exposed as directly linked to child/human trafficking!

FIFA
NFL
NBA
Disney
Broadway
Election Fraud
Crypto Scam
Fashion (Most of them)
All MSM
80% of the Top Magazines
Twitter, FB, Youtube, Google
RNC and DNC
Doctors and Hospitals
Daycare Centers
Shipping & Trucking
Hotel Chains
Churches
NASA
Fortune 500 companies
CPS
EPA
IRS
FBI
CIA

This is the biggest deal and takes a monumental effort to take them down. It takes time.

@ScrewBigGov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
12 December, 10:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Define…”soon”!
Unlike…”upcoming days, weeks, months, very near future” we hear/read daily for the last two years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 10:52
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
time is a fake construct so trying to set timing is not real. it is programming. we are energy. everything is energy, frequency and vibration. the physical world is fake

12 December, 12:25
THEN DROP THE BS TERMS LIKE… SOON FFS!📢🤮

12 December, 12:32
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
i did not say anything about soon. i always say it was over a long time ago, most just cannot see that because they are still slaves to subconscious programming.

Looks like U said SOON 2 Me, Anyone else?
12:33 PM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rich Webster, click on at the bottom under it