Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 December, 01:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAG LAG @MommaBear154
12 December, 10:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this 14 year old was just found murdered, her mother's boyfriend had molested her for 3 yrs, he beat her, was arrested her mom bailed him out, then the child went missing, FBI are involved, CPS, judge, law enforcement, teachers, most importantly the mother failed this child and so many more. they found her journal in school documenting the abuse. i can say the community has come together to fight for justice. neither mom or abuser have been arrested yet. #justiceforkierrajackson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
LAG LAG @MommaBear154
12 December, 11:16
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
i pray that happens! her throat was cut, and hung up in their basement the entire time supposedly, mother is saying suicide, rumors were she was pregnant. the basement was never check the whole time she was missing...it's really a messed up case

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 December, 11:23
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
I had not heard about this case, that is horrible, i pray for a very fast solution. 🤬