THAT EXPLAINZ EVERYTHING...

WHERE TEMPLARS ARE HIDING.
WHY HITLER DOES NOT ATTACKED SWISS

LOCATION OF IBS
BANK FOR INTETNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS

WEF IS IN SWISS ALSO

OCTAGON IS IN SWISS

I THINK, SWISS IS IN REAL TROUBLE😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
12 December, 06:12
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Hi Appollyon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 December, 11:43
There used to be a video on YT explaining the meaning of Obama giving a speech in front of the Museum in Germany where the orinal Pergamon Alter Sits, then he designed his 2008 DNC Nominating Convention Stage as an exact Replica. Video seems to have been removed. I posted it many times over the years. There is still video of his nominating speech but not the video that explained the significance. Heres a few pics of Obamas Alter of Worship

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
12 December, 08:45
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Around 1995 I was living in Turkey. Myself and some friends decided to do a road trip visiting many of the archelogical sites along the west coast.. I consumed theses ancient cities with awe. We decided to deviate slightly from our plan and pop in to Pergamon. I knew nothing about its history. On arrival I was stopped dead in my tracks and for some unexplainable reason I refused to enter the site. I had no idea why but I was consumed with a sense of foreboding. I sat with my back to the ancient ruins looking out across the valley below while my friends explored. I was confused at my reluctance and kicked myself later for 'missing out'. It has only been in the last couple of years that I have learned the history of Pergamon and understand completely why every cell in my body had shuddered at the proximity of evil. God is in me -praise the lord. 🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 December, 10:03
putain de blague 🙄