Mike Anon @Mike314
11 December, 04:49
The two party system is an illusion.

It was created to cause division.

Together we are strong, divided we are weak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
i will go further. the whole system of government is an illusion. it was created to legalize theft and steal power. it was never intended to benefit citizens.

to the same token, medicine was created to make you sick and never intended to heal.

schools were created to brainwash, not to teach

churches were created to prevent your direct connection to God

money was created to limit commerce and rig markets not open them

courts were created to make elite criminality look legal, they were never intended to uphold justice

employment was created to make slavery look like a blessing

philanthropy was created to make sociopaths look like saints

media was created to hide the truth not disseminate it

the calendar was created to distort vision of time space continuum, not to plan and organize it

THEY ALL HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY DISSOLVED

YOU CANNOT FIX EVIL

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK
08:53 AM - Dec 12, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
12 December, 11:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
🙌👍🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
12 December, 09:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
IT DEPEND WHERE YOU LIVE...

NOT ALL WORLD COUNTRIES ARE SO FUCKED UP LIKE ENGLAND, USA, CANADA OR AUSTRALIA...

IT HEAVILLY DEPEND ON NATIONAL INTELECTUAL CAPACITY.

WHEN YOU RULLE OVER IDIOTS YOU COULD QUITE EASILLY SETUP ANY BULLSHIT YOU WANT WITHOUT RESISTANCE.

WHEN YOU TRY DOING SAME APROACH IN COUNTRY, WHICH HAVE HISTORICAL MEMORY YOU ALWAYS WILL BE CONFRONTED WITH HEAVILLY RESISTANCE

arba happihr @arba
12 December, 11:36
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Please share which countries are spared from corruption.
I would like to see your list
My research indicates this entire globe is rotten to the core with corruption by governments and PM's.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 December, 12:03
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Resistance is meaningless to me. I figured out death is not real, and nothing can harm you unless you fear it, so I have played myself out of this stupid game.