Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anons need to hold it together on TS. They are making the platform pretty shitty right now.
01:58 AM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorthGirl
14 December, 05:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m struggling over there.
Some groups censoring people makes it feel like it’s no different from the MSM censoring and not allowong content to be shared.
The infighting and drama has derailed the platform.
Grateful for AU. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
14 December, 07:08
Make it ‘Truth Shitty’.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 03:33
5x5

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
13 December, 10:51
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Agreed. TS never felt like home. Twatter is the battlefield. AU is home.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 December, 11:17
Lose the interest fast there! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
12 December, 06:44
Still havent checked it out.
True Anons still have old school stomping grounds.
I like AU
Some spirit guides on Telegram taught me some stuff⛩.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 December, 06:41
The kate awakening just shared this on TS.
https://patelpatriot.subst...

Ange Love @LoveM
12 December, 05:53
Of I can get in😉

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
12 December, 05:30
God specifically told me to not be on TS. I guess I know why now. I don't need anymore negativity in my life right now. Plus, it would make me sin by being angry at stupidity.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
12 December, 04:56
😕average emotional IQ = high school

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 December, 04:47
i ignore a lot of comments these days unless they bring up a good point. follow people from here and watch DJT and Karli. some of those accts just want to bicker among themselves.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 December, 04:47
I know Trump wants it to be the #1 platform but it can't touch AU. Hell, Twitter is even better than TS. Elon is a master troll

NEO ONE @Neo
12 December, 04:44
They fight each other as I have seen.
Unity looks other.
Sucks.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 December, 03:57
I was thinking this yesterday. Big egos.
Some of the red check mark acctounts are rude assholes now. It's ridiculous.

War Weary @W4rWeary
12 December, 05:28
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Honestly some of the Anons have always been assholes. It goes with the territory. Fighting on your own on an internet forum don't make for good social graces.

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 December, 01:38
Anons don’t do that. Sounds like some SS happening there.
How terribly sad.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
12 December, 12:03
When I first got on TS, I followed everyone who gave me a follow. Then I tracked down some big names (and smaller ones) to follow. The feed there is horrible! So I deleted all the people I originally had, because too much drama and too many Trump Trains. 🙄
Just following who I want to now to get my info.
AU is still my Home!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 December, 11:57
Never joined.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 December, 04:45
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Yea, that group is really on about how many re truths they can get by Big Daddy T. Childish

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
12 December, 11:51
Thanks...I dont go there. Im waiting on my marching orders for Twitter heehee

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 December, 11:48
Joey warned a while back to avoid it. I trust his judgement.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 December, 11:43
They get rather rude over there kinda like Twitter or Gab if ya comment on posts...

why I pretty much stay away.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 December, 11:37
I visit but its kind of duck and run over there.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
12 December, 11:36
TRUMP SOCIAL WAS PRETTY SHITTY SINCE BORN.

JE TO DONALDŮV TRUC PODNIK.
NÁŘEK RANĚNÉHO EGA...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 December, 10:41
really? im not on there thats a shame.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 December, 10:33

Danny James @DComposer07
12 December, 10:05
I deleted that app a couple months ago. only account I would check was yours! but thankfully you and the amazing Anon’s share your TS posts here.

arba happihr @arba
12 December, 09:53
C
We can never look back we must continue forward.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
12 December, 09:48
Agree, miserable sodding place right now & the Paytriots are getting on my nerves.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
12 December, 09:43
1:58>14
Caps 60