Perfect time to bring the Anons back!
10:45 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
12 December, 10:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 December, 09:36
DOQ!!!!
Idk, Elon reading my past tweets 😬😫 he's like, nope, nope and nope!!
Who else is on the govt watchlist for a domestic terrorist 😬😬😬
Mean tweets 🙄 OMFG...y'all our govt is soft/weak if tweets hurt their feelers...the kids storming the beaches of Normandy, would beg to differ, get out the baffroom, break a nail grabbing a AR15 TF!!?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
12 December, 08:39
Nothing is random 💥

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 December, 12:18
im still not leaving here, i love my au family and im afraid of losing you all in that big sea of people ❤️

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
12 December, 12:15

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
11 December, 11:57
How do we fend off the “Qanon” label?
I read the Q’s drops. I found value in them, but that’s not who I am. Not my identity.
I don’t identify with nor am I an “Ultra Maga”, though I will vote for Trump again given the opportunity. I see the reality of our current existence and can anticipate the cure. I dont want to be identified/ labelled by strangers (as Qanon). I am part of a colletive of skeptics and warriors, not a cult. We are free-thinking independents searching for the truth, trying to support eachother and the world - like a “Band of Anons”.

amy lilley @amylilley
12 December, 09:36
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
Really good report from X22, hopefully will help answer your question🐸🙏🏻🇺🇸

https://x22report.com/sett...

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 December, 01:04
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
Truth Seekers! That's why we're here!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
11 December, 11:47
Buck
+
Off

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 December, 11:12

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 December, 11:06
122 = JFK Jr lives
122 = DoQ+ Holliday

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 December, 11:05
just out of curiosity, what’s the current AU roster count?

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
11 December, 11:08
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I’m curious too.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 December, 11:03
I would like to see if Elon responds to this. Is this real or a deep state smear article?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
11 December, 11:02
your header 😎👍

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 December, 12:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
the + sign on a phone is where the zero is located.
212 post(s) found containing “000”.
(including the last Q drop).

Ascension…

Q212
Nov 23, 2017 12:27:53 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 23, 2017 12:19:48 AM EST
Anonymous
>>150563756
Holy shit. All of the president's past tweets making that reference.

"MUSK. You magnificent bastard, Q read your BOOK!"
>>150564270
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 December, 10:48

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 December, 10:48

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
12 December, 08:42
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
PANIC,,,
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control

MRGA
Make
Rope
Great
Again