Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 December, 05:05
THIS IS A GOOD SOURCE FOR IVERMECTIN.
AN EXAMPLE OF PRICING IS BELOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
Lydia my love pleeeez guys the pills are not good —the paste is pure IVM the way to go—-horses do not consume anything toxic only pure stuff —-many many people who tried both say u cannot even compare ……also never jnow how many fillers etc in pills ….also many fakes …...please please u will understand much more if u listen to one show on dirt road discussions on telegram ——dont waste your time with the pills —-
05:16 PM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Froggyprincess22 in this post can reply
Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
16 January, 07:31
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
how much of the paste is recommended?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
21 January, 02:55
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
all audio shows under music section (any show is good to listen to he repeats main info:) https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
22 December, 07:02
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
FP: I have been taking ivermectin from India and I do want to try the paste. Do you have any recommendations on where to buy it? I’m not able to access your link above because I’m not on telegram. Thanks so much!