THIS IS A GOOD SOURCE FOR IVERMECTIN.
AN EXAMPLE OF PRICING IS BELOW.
05:05 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
23 December, 01:29
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I got my ivermectin from this site also. good source

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 December, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
11 December, 05:19
please guys listen to one of danny show u will be amazed at what he says and also all the people calling the show every age and every illness healing soooo fast and miraculously—-all audio shows under music files !!!!! https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

11 December, 05:19
THE ZIVERDO KIT THAT IS USED BY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
11 December, 05:16
Lydia my love pleeeez guys the pills are not good —the paste is pure IVM the way to go—-horses do not consume anything toxic only pure stuff —-many many people who tried both say u cannot even compare ……also never jnow how many fillers etc in pills ….also many fakes …...please please u will understand much more if u listen to one show on dirt road discussions on telegram ——dont waste your time with the pills —-

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
22 December, 07:02
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
FP: I have been taking ivermectin from India and I do want to try the paste. Do you have any recommendations on where to buy it? I’m not able to access your link above because I’m not on telegram. Thanks so much!

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
16 January, 07:31
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
how much of the paste is recommended?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 December, 05:07
great find.!

11 December, 05:05

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 December, 07:56
I keep reading that the paste works better.