Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 December, 02:37
This has been going around since 2016. Said in a speech given by President Trump in 2016. I don't think he changed his mind on this subject. Once I realized they even lied to us about where we live, the researching began, and has never stopped. In my opinion this is the biggest lie ever told or taught.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
What an interesting topic. I am willing to forget everything I've ever learned, once I can replace it with the truth. I's on... TY
02:48 PM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 December, 02:58
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I was like anyone else before I heard Trump say this to the Naval Academy graduating class in answer to the question from a graduate, "Do you intend to continue to fund the Space Force?" To which Trump said, " Why would I do that?", followed by this quote in the meme.
I think Space in Space Force is the area under the firmament and above the ground, you know, where our so-called Space Station is supposed to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
11 December, 03:21
Is rather fascinating... been paying attention. Certainly, hard to tell from 30,000ft. Never been south of the equator. I have a very vivid imagination based upon what we have been taught which is itself a faulty foundation. Discovering new realities is like mana from the heavens. So... I find that I like to question everything. I am w/You☺️

BTW - My relationship with God is all that "matters". God is an energy to me, and I am made of it. I am not separate from God, and neither is anything you see… and that will never change. 3pics

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 December, 12:45
According to Jason Q, the so-called Space Station is in a pool underground at the Western Aeronautical Testing Range (WATR) in California. Watch the Water???