Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
This has been going around since 2016. Said in a speech given by President Trump in 2016. I don't think he changed his mind on this subject. Once I realized they even lied to us about where we live, the researching began, and has never stopped. In my opinion this is the biggest lie ever told or taught.
02:37 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
11 December, 02:48
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
What an interesting topic. I am willing to forget everything I've ever learned, once I can replace it with the truth. I's on... TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 02:58
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I was like anyone else before I heard Trump say this to the Naval Academy graduating class in answer to the question from a graduate, "Do you intend to continue to fund the Space Force?" To which Trump said, " Why would I do that?", followed by this quote in the meme.
I think Space in Space Force is the area under the firmament and above the ground, you know, where our so-called Space Station is supposed to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 December, 02:42
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
we live in a controlled environment not allow to go further than Antarctica why what is there that is so valuable other than land what is there that will bring a great reveal Oh my goodness the waiting is killing me. how I wish I was rich and able to fly and see and adventure that would be one for a life time.

11 December, 02:49
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yes, I agree. Answering the question on the shape of the earth seems to be off limits for even some who consider themselves wide awake.
They all say, "Thinking the earth is flat is stupid". I think not questioning everything is stupid.
Some say, "Q said the earth is not flat." Q also said disinformation is necessary.
Once flat earth truth was revealed to also be in the Bible many refused to research anything else. Q knew if we got stuck on this one subject we would never wake up.