Good Morning Patriots.

It's all in the details...
11:02 AM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
12 December, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's clean

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
12 December, 11:47
It's clean

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
12 December, 10:45
Why is this so SATISFYING!?! 🧼🫧
Oh, the simple things that can make this girl happy. 🤗🤪

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 December, 12:04
I need that cleaning spray! 😂

Night Shift @kekerista
11 December, 11:42
is the New Guard almost ready to take over?
we are SO ready!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 December, 10:21
Previous owners must have.been grubs!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 December, 10:20
satisfying

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 December, 08:19
369 vibes…

11 December, 07:49
Woah! EXACTLY what I was doing Friday after buying a “new” used truck. A silverdo.

11 December, 10:27
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
*silverado. i get too excited sometimes lol

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
11 December, 07:44
Quite satisfing video…

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
11 December, 06:26

Denisern55 @Denisern55
11 December, 06:14
i have a 65 Mustang that would love to see the grime come off that well

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 December, 05:19
11:02 > 11:2 > 22 > 4 > 1111
Video 1:45 > 19 > 1
clean & swift

*my car needs a detail done like that 😂

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 December, 04:51
so satisfying!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 December, 04:27
Narrative Shift

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 December, 10:41
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I’m a girl… I love power tools… I asked for them for Christmas… Everybody said no… I’ll hurt myself… Oh, but do you think you can come over and help me With the brake pads on my car, Or snake my drain,..I feel like Ralphie in a Christmas story lol.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
11 December, 03:48
Whew!! 😵‍💫😓

That’s some detailed detailing!!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
11 December, 03:38
Exhausted watching that finely detailed cleaning. 😔
Result is "Like New Condition"!

Could use some of that cleaner.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
11 December, 03:38
Exhausted watching that finely detailed cleaning. 😔
Result is "Like New Condition"!

Could use some of that cleaner.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 December, 03:37
Cleaning up spaceship Earth...

Not a single speck of Evil can remain.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 December, 03:14
Good Sunday Afternoon VK 😀👋. Something very satisfying about that! 👍😊

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
11 December, 03:03

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 December, 02:57
11:02 12/11🕊

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
11 December, 02:54
I love a good reveal 😁 Blessed Sonday Sir 🙏🙌❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 December, 02:53
Good morning and almost good afternoon here.
My car really could use some TLC.

Things getting pretty foamy :)
Deep Cleaning

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
11 December, 03:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😳😬

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 December, 02:52
The time of renewal has come. The filth is being washed away, revealing a new way, a better way. 😇

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
11 December, 02:49
where can i get some of that spray 😆😆

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
11 December, 03:09
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
🙂Let me know too. Thanks in advance

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 December, 02:46
Amazing... Good morning, Sir. Have a Super BLESSED day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 December, 02:45
Isn't there an old expression?
"The devil is in the details."
This video shows the devil can be cleaned out thanks to the attention to detail.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 December, 02:43
G’day VK & AU! ☀️
My son used to work as a car detailer. The dirtier the better. He loved the satisfaction of the finished project. Too bad his own space is not nearly as important. 😂

TS 11:02

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
11 December, 02:37
Looks like a deep cleansing. Could be dangerous and messy, but remember to go deep into every crevice and cranny because there's always more hidden dirt.