Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
11 December, 05:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
McAfee tied crypto to DECLAS..the more money the DS makes the more DECLAS comes out, crypto tanking means they are trying to slow it or stop the flow of info..its a lose, lose situation..be exposed or grow broke...and these people have no loyalty and when the money runs out..there will be no one to protect them..#fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
11 December, 05:04
I know I'm probably alone out here, but as someone who paid out a lot in electricity bills to mine, I'd appreciate a redistribution to habben once it has left the hands of the evil doers...and I rarely to never pray for finance stuff 😑 🙌.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 December, 04:54
/dominoes and wasn't 97% of it supposed to be gone?

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
11 December, 01:18
Folks are wising up to get off the exchanges. Will the see eye aye Baby Trafficking Coin (BTC) make it in the end?

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
11 December, 12:46
HUMAN GREED.
ORIGIN OF ALL HUMAN SUFFERING.

https://youtu.be/CcIKFXRIh...

GREED IS CREATED MANKIND FIRST SIN.
GREED FORCED CAIN TO KILL HABEL.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
11 December, 12:15
I just looked at the price of bitcoin. 🤔

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
11 December, 12:12
I am not a financial advisor, but the last one out of a Pyramid Scheme always loses.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 December, 12:07

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 11:56

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 December, 10:05
habbening

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 December, 09:57
I expected it to happen - I don't even watch the market that much but I've seen a steady tumble on BC for a while now
Crypto is still a very bad idea in my book anyway

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
11 December, 09:56

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 December, 09:42
Just do it Q