Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I’m venting because y’all feel like family. If god wasn’t with me I wouldn’t be here either.. She was my everything. My only baby. I always told her that if anything ever happened to her I would not be able to go on. I know I have to be strong for her and make sure things are done right and beautiful like she was. She was so full of life and had so many plans for her future. She love blue butterflies. Was always giggling and smiling. My Sweet Juliette Grace was only 17 a senior in high school. She was the passenger. I don’t know what to do, I just want her back.
09:00 AM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 December, 09:14
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
🙏✝️🙏🙏💜❤️ Many prayers for you. Praying that God gives you comfort in your grief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
20 December, 11:23
My heart aches for you and your family. God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
20 December, 09:52
She's with you 💜

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 December, 07:08

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
20 December, 06:32
You pray & pray & pray. We will all pray with you. Cry, be upset, then find reasons to smile. Please don't give up. She would be upset if you gave up. You are loved. I pray we can help lift you up & give you strength in this crushing time ♥️🙏

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
20 December, 06:14
Tears in my eyes.... What can you say when words are not enough? Sending you love and strength.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 December, 05:47
So very sorry for the loss of your daughter. Please try to take care of yourself and remember the good times, they can't be taken away from you.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
20 December, 05:19
What beautiful soul! What keeps me going after losing a loved one is, their soul contract ended and God has move them on to another assignment. I view death now in a different way than I did before meeting Anonup. I cry yes, but realize their work is done.They may return in another form.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
20 December, 05:11
my condolences for your loss. my prayers to you and your family.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
20 December, 05:07
My heart just aches so much for you! I can't stand what you're going through!! 😭😭😭😭😭 Praying for you!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 She was so beautiful!! 💗💗💗💗💗

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
20 December, 12:19
My heart breaks for you! I pray you are surrounded by Gods Angels to Comfort you and help you find some kind of Peace. I cant imagine! God Bless you! 😢😢❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 December, 04:34
🕊🙌❤️🙌🕊

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 December, 02:26
🙏🙏🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
19 December, 11:49
Sending prayers out to you—I am so-so sorry.
🙏♥️🦋♥️🦋♥️🙏

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
19 December, 11:38
My heart breaks for you - I am so sorry. God is with you, lean in to Him. He will give you strength and comfort. Lifting you and your family up in prayer 🙏🏻❤️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
19 December, 11:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 December, 10:42
I'm so sorry. Sending energy and good thoughts your way

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
19 December, 10:24
sending love❤️

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
19 December, 09:28
I am so sorry for your loss.
Sending you my prayers to get through this tragedy

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
19 December, 09:04
She is beautiful and I can tell how precious to you. I believe she is with Jesus. You will see her again and will be together for eternity. Love and prayers for peace.

Celery Juicer @Emme
19 December, 08:51
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💕💕🎈prayers for peace and comfort.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 December, 08:50
My heart breaks with and for you. I can't imagine. My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you. God is with you. Remain in His love and strength. He will always carry and care for you.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
19 December, 08:50
I do not know you, however I am a mom of daughters... and when you first posted this tragic news I cried for a few hours. I can feel your pain in your words. There is nothing I feel I can say other than I am so very sorry you have lost this beautiful girl. Words cannot express....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 December, 08:41
This is devastating. I am so sorry.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 December, 08:39
I am so sorry for your loss.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
19 December, 08:38
🙏🙏🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
19 December, 08:30
praying for you and your family. I read a story one time that if you drink a cup of coffee at 10 every morning do the same thing every day. It’s something that has helped me during struggles.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 December, 06:36
I am so very sorry for your loss! i have a 19 and 18 year old daughter and seeing this devastated me!! I will keep praying and share the go fund me on facebook as well. Please let me know if you need anything!! #FamilyIsEverything Love to you and your family!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 December, 06:33
My heart breaks for you. Juliette Grace is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful daughter. Continued prayers that God surrounds you with His love, peace, and strength. 🙏♥️

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
19 December, 04:56
❤️My heart goes out to you.....may God fill your heart with Love and Strength to carry on.