Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 December, 03:28
Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It certainly appears that Elon or whom ever Elon is right now has been read in.
I mean logic would tell you that he didnt do all this in a few months in a vacuum.
How long did it take for instance to create and impliment starlink?

Nana doesn't think he is Q but let's take a look at the questions on that subject a moment.

I think we can all agree that the Q team have access to and are using super computers to game out these moves out to a certain degree.

I think we can all agee that this plan requires Starlink or a similar technology.

But the real question then is:
Do you thing Q is a real person or AI?

If a person then Earth human or other entity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Have You Ever Considered the Idea that We, the Collective Consciousness of Humanity which is, Itself, a Holo-Fractal Expression of the Universal Quantum Field that is the Ultimate Source of Everything and Everyone, Everywhere; that WE, both Individually and Collectively are what has been referred to as the Quantum Computer?????

IS THE BRAIN A QUANTUM COMPUTER?
01:48 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 December, 03:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Like quantum physics the science of the soul deals with dimensions of reality we cannot touch....

11 December, 07:11
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
WE ARE QUANTUM RIPPLES OF UNIVERSAL LOVE-LIGHT

I Spontaneously Awoke at 4:00 AM on the 09-08-2022--the Day that
Queen Elizabeth's Death was Announced--and Wrote Down this Message

We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Encoded Wave-
Particle/Particle Wave Patterns--Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum Sea of Sonoluminescent Light and Sound

The Birth, Death & Resurrection of Jesus at the Zero Point of Human History--the Still Point of Eternity and Time--Created a Quantum Ripple of Love-Light and Light-Love that Reverberated throughout the Centuries; A Quantum Ripple that Simultaneously Transcended and Included All That Was and All that Would Ever Be.

A Quantum Ripple that Now Rises and Converges to "Trance"-Form, "Trance"-Mute and "Trance"-Figure the Dark, Fear-Based Inverted Matrix that has Obscured Our Vision and Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing and Experiencing the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM Universal PRESENCE that is the True Source of Our Being.

C

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 02:55
Yes the Heart Brain that is but I dont think that humans can go from what we are right now to being that being, to being the actual AI ourselves fully yet.
Perhaps God can change everyone overnight, all things are possible with God, but I don't see that happening as it would go too much against the whole "free will" thing.

I think we just need the truth now and then time for humanity to naturally evolve as we would have already had satan not had help from the bad ETs.
I think that there will be some that go on ahead, but they will leave the Earth suits just as we have done before, and they will chose where they go next.
However, I think that we still here will go thro years of awakening farther thr having more time to spend on building our inner connection to God/Creator by having turned loose the technology that has been hidden from us for decades & kept us slaves to time and fear.
It will be a learning process.

That is what I think.

11 December, 06:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WE ARE BECOMING SACRED BREAD FOR GOD'S SACRED FEAST

In the Book of Runes, the Rune of the Self, Reminds Us that We are Spiritual Warriors of the Heart, BUT that in the Life of the Spirit We are ALWAYS at the Beginning!

ZEN MIND BEGINNER'S MIND

You are Correct in Your Seeing that We are Only at the Beginning of this Process. We are Experiencing and On-Going Process of Continual Self-Emptying so that We May Be Perfect Instruments through which the Universal Spirit-Who-Lives-and-Moves-in-All-Beings may become Individually and Collective Embodied through through the Ever-Ascending Christ Consciousness of Our Planetary Mer-Ka-Bah

"What is Empty, Must Be Filled, that is the Way of Heaven and
Earth.' -Lao Tsu. THE TAO DE CHING

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
11 December, 02:05
Maybe the Brains...but not the Souls! They are unique!

11 December, 02:26
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
OKAY, Maybe the HEART is a Quantum Computer and the Brain is Just the Instrument through which we become Conscious Embodiments of Love Itself!