Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 December, 12:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just sickening,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 December, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🧐🧐 Incinerators....
Do you remember 7-8 years ago hearing reports of incinerator trucks going around big cities picking up homeless people? I remember reading about it I think it was in CA? Can't remember the context, but one of the videos was of a homeless man warning people to not go in a particular building, because they were hauling them away; he said you won't come back out. Remember similar rumors with hurricane Katrina. What in the world is going on?? 😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 December, 11:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🙏 God help us the evil that surrounds us is beyond comprehension

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
11 December, 12:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I do remember this with Katrina! I worked a shelter location in Texas. Many were talking about how they were separating families. Some children were being put on different buses. They were desperately trying to locate their family members.