Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 December, 08:58
Patriots if I could ask for your prayers.

My wife hasn’t slept all night. Her legs are aching to the point where she can’t sleep. We don’t know what’s wrong. She’s unvaxxed — of course.

I appreciate it AU family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
07 December, 09:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq I will definitely pray for your wife. I must share with you that my 73 year old mother suffered for years with leg cramps (charlie horses) in her legs that were so excruciating that she was robbed her of sleep most nights and was up crying for hours. Doctors could/would do nothing for this. A friend who is into natural medicine suggested this (Magnesium Glycinate). I was skeptical but it was worth a shot. She takes two or three of these daily and has had ZERO leg cramps at night ever since day one. This is the exact brand and formula she used. There are many magnesium supplements but my friend insisted that it had to be magnesium glycinate. Also linked here is an article reviewed by a DO last year, but we honestly tried it out of desperation without medical advice and the results were instant.
https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
10 December, 08:28
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Doq, I used to suffer horribly with cramps in my legs, hands, back, abdomen and other random locations, I suffered for years and finally read an article by a naturopathic physician that almost made me cry with the hope of putting an end to these cramps. It opened up the world of magnesium supplementation. The doctor said that uptaking the magnesium through the skin is the best method as you bypass the liver. I take magnesium chloride by mouth everyday and sometimes use it as a spray for relaxing sore muscles. But he said you can restore depleted magnesium by soaking in a tub of 2 cups of Epsom Salts (magnesium sulfide) for 20 minutes. I also stopped taking calcium since it causes muscles to constrict and magnesium causes them to relax. I have good bone density. Magnesium builds very resilient bones. I also supplement other important minerals for bone health like boron and potassium (also helps with cramps). I also believe God hears and answers prayer🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
We are magnesium deficient since they depleted the soil and contaminated our food. There are many form of magnesium and they affect people differently. It’s good to try different ones and settle on the ones that work best for you. I take the first two, typically one at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
magnesium malate
magnesium threonate (brain magnesium)
magnesium oxide
magnesium glycinate
magnesium citrate
magnesium oil or lotion for topical use

Foot baths or whole baths with epsom salt, baking soda and borax help a lot.
09:13 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it